Our Mission Statement
The National Society of the Children of the American Revolution trains good citizens, develops leaders and promotes love of the United States of America and its heritage among young people.
Membership in C.A.R. = FUN!
- C.A.R. has something for everyone: little kids, big kids, and adults too…
- Offers state, regional, and national gatherings to meet new people from coast to coast, many of whom become lifelong friends
- Teaches effective meeting conduct and parliamentary procedure
- Offers fun, family, and educational experiences
- Offers opportunities to learn about history while creating history
- Builds confidence in meeting people, public speaking, leadership, etiquette, and much more
- Trains good citizens by participation on the local, state, regional, and national levels
- Builds a resume of activities and responsibilities
The Objectives of C.A.R.
- Acquire knowledge of American History
- Preserve and restore places of historical importance
- Ascertain and restore places of historical importance associated with men and women who forwarded American Independence
- Promote the celebration of patriotic anniversaries
- Honor and cherish the Flag of the United States of America above every other flag
- Love, uphold and extend the principles of American liberty and patriotism
Senior National President of N.S.C.A.R.
Lorie B. Walters
National N.S.C.A.R. President
Liza Marie Fridenmaker
State C.A.R. President
State C.A.R. Senior President
DAR State C.A.R. Chairman